P.F. Candle Co. is a small batch candle company based in Los Angeles, run by wife and husband team Kristen Pumphrey & Thomas Neuberger. Check out our crew below! We love how candles have the power to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their soft glow and fragrance.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Monitor and control of the sites production costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the site.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain factory information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers for maintenance and all other financial inputs concerning the factory
- Second Class Upper Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware, and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently, and work productively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.