Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners posted on Monday 10th Feb, 2020 vacancy for the post of API Software Tester with Application Closing Date as 24th February, 2020.
Growth in Value Alliance objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Here is how to apply for the position below:
Job Title: API Software Tester
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Telecommunications or any other related fields
- 3 years working experience in all aspects of web and mobile application development and management.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration and web server configuration.
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management;
- Knowledge of Linux, scripting or programming capabilities.
- Linux certifications will be a very strong advantage
- Domain name, service configuration and management; antivirus management and firewall configuration
- Programming skills (PHP, Java); Operating systems/Database : Red-Hat Linux (Shell Scripting), Oracle DB, SQL)
- Ex Deep understanding of server-side technologies, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges, mobile development anatomy, sms based stuff
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools
- Fearless in the face of massive, daunting technical challenges
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.