International Facilities Services – is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Application Administrator
APPLY: CLICK HERE
- Responsible for support and management of CAFM application.
- Should have prior knowledge of application deployment, administration and management of web based software’s.
- The incumbent will leverage their knowledge and provide hardware / software support of existing computing systems while improving IT security, infrastructure and other IT initiatives.
- Installs and configures computer systems;
- Provides technical support to system users;
- Troubleshoots system and network problems;
- Conducts diagnostics and solves faults arising from online publication systems;
- Provides procedural documentation, relevant reports and ensures implementation of all IT policies;
- Maintains end users confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Manages requests for IT application access, ensuring full compliance to agreed security policies and procedures;
- Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Responsible for IT, and firewall strategy and security;
- Responsible for servers, network and email management;
- Evaluates system potentials by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs;
- Performs backup and restore procedures;
- Continually develops disaster recovery and business continuity plan;
- Ensures system environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates and patches;
- Assists with testing and deployment of application changes/releases;
- Analyses call logs to spot trends and underlying issues;
- Proactively monitors systems to capture potential issues (e.g. alerts, performance) before they occur, in accordance with monitoring/maintenance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date servers and desktop systems, CAFM application or other physical asset management application;
- Knowledge of network and security systems;
- Knowledge of CRM / Helpdesk application; Concept EvolutionTM is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vmba.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.