Libra Motors Ltd Posted on Wed 08th Jan, 2020 vacancy for the post of Assistant Logistic Officer with Application Closing Date as 20th January, 2020.Libra motors is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
Here is detail of the vacancy below:
Job Title: Assistant Logistics Officer
Locations: Awka-Anambra, (Umuahia, Aba) Abia, Mbaise-Imo, (Water Line) Port Harcourt-Rivers, Enugu
APPLY: CLICK HERE
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management.
- OND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.