International Facilities Services Ltd posted on Sat 11th Jan, 2020 vacancy for the post of Admin / Procurement Officer with Application Closing Date as 30th January, 2020.
IFS is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Procurement Officer
APPLY: CLICK HERE
About the Role
- The Admin. Officer is responsible for overseeing various staff units to ensure they perform their duties efficiently, meet various operational targets & other agreed performance indicators while providing general administrative services to support smooth daily operations across the Organization.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate the daily activities the various Support Services Teams (Drivers, Gardeners, Janitors / Cleaners and Utility Officers) to ensure they conduct their activities properly and efficiently. Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Inventory Management; manage supplies and consumables, placing orders for new stock as required.
- Create and maintain the Unit’s Filing (paper & electronic) systems and maintain and update relevant company databases.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned.
- Answer relevant queries by management, employees and external personnel e.g. vendors
- Identify areas of improvement and propose/escalate corrective actions to Executive
- Responsible for overseeing general logistics and the management of the Organization’s Fleet allocating and monitoring the use of company vehicles in an efficient manner.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to arrange monthly fuel and diesel allocation for Company vehicles and generator(s), monitor and analyze fuel & diesel consumptions for the Company’s vehicles and submit required reports to Management.
- Conduct periodic inspections of company vehicles and their drivers to ensure the vehicles, the drivers’ uniforms and general standards are in line with corporate policies & image.
- Ensure the proper registration of all Company vehicles and the prompt renewal of all vehicle documents.
- Ensure the repair and maintenance of all vehicles in the Fleet.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and improving products and services to be purchased
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Preparing budgets, cost analysis and reports.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Office Administration or any related course. Previous experience as an admin officer for a facility and cleaning company is an added advantage
- Minimum Qualification: Degree, Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vmba.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.