Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking for a skilled Business Manager to lead and supervise the work of our employees. You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- We are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy and follow trends.
- Usually overseen by marketing managers, their responsibilities include helping to collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction
- They may also be asked to liaise between company and client, handle social media accounts, and help with event planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related fields.
- Experience in marketing.
- Come highly recommended.
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills.
- Excellent people skills.
Job Title: Curator
- We are looking for a knowledgeable, attentive Curator to help us expand and display our collection.
- The Curator will negotiation purchases and loans to expand our collection, collect and record information about artifacts and pieces, and work with colleagues and other staff members to create attractive displays.
- You should be a skilled communicator and manager with excellent design instincts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- More education, experience, or a specialty in specific fields may be beneficial.
- Experience with museum databases and other applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of collection and fundraising.
- Strong negotiation, resource management, and people skills.
- Eye for detail and strong design instincts.
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.