Finchglow Travels (Posted on: 13 November,2019 Vacancy for the post of Admin-Officer with No Deadline Specified) is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs.
Below is the post details:
- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification : BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years max
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field : Administration
As an Admin Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the admin related issues in the organisation. You will be expected to manage the productivity of the office assistant and drivers.
Job Description for Admin Officer
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organization skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Proactive skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Effective Documentation and Filing Management
- Entry level 0-2 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Male preferably
- Must have accounting background (basic accounting knowledge)
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Graduate from a reputable university
- Good Exposure
- Previous experience from a reputable organisation
HOW TO APPLY
interested and qualified Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org